It’s free and you don’t have to be at the gala to participate!
The silent auction will close at 9:30 pm on Saturday, April 8th.
The In-Person Gala IS BACK! Join us on April 8th at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science from 6-11 pm to celebrate. As always we’re raising funds for our programs HOWEVER this year is going to be a bit different. Here’s how:
- The dress code is “Dress How You Feel Best!” So if you’re looking for an excuse to dig that tux out of your closet, go for it! But if you’re more likely to have a better time in casual attire, then please wear that instead. Additionally, if you love costumes and want to go all out in the best Great Gatsby-era outfit we’ve ever seen, BRING IT! We want to see everyone feeling their best, however that may look.
- We have a Name Your Price ticket option: We’re making this a celebration for EVERYONE, not just those in our community who can help us raise funds. So if a discounted ticket makes this event accessible for you, name your price. OR if you can help supplement these discounted tickets by paying a little more… name your price!
- Sponsorships will go directly to our Community Partners so they can attend too! As a sponsor you will literally be purchasing a table for us to invite Boys and Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, I Have A Dream Foundation. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with our entire community of sailors who are passionate about the sport.
- We’re going to talk at you less so you can mingle more! Yes, fundraising is important (we’ll still have a bit of that) HOWEVER we haven’t all been in one room together in 3 years. Therefore the podium-talky part of the gala is going to be a lot shorter so we can all just hang out and party!
- The band goes Live at 6:30! You won’t have to wait until after dinner to get your dance moves on. This also goes hand in hand with our last bullet. We’re here to party so LET’S DO IT!
- Did I mention we’re back in person?! We can hug you again!
Funds raised in our gala go toward our:
- Community Partnership Program for youth-serving organizations, promoting equity and diversity.
- Adaptive Program for individuals living with diverse abilities promoting further inclusion in our sport.
- Scholarship Program for individuals living with financial hardships which now includes more people than ever before.
For Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets and Registration: ON SALE NOW! Use the button above to purchase.