Gala season is upon us. Once again we will be hostingsailing.givesmart.com a virtual event instead of gathering everyone in person to celebrate, but that can’t stop us all from having some fun for a great cause! There are many ways to get involved in our virtual event this year:
- Heads and Tails Competition – Win a weeklong stay at a private casita in Todos Santos, on the coast of Baja!
- Mixology Class with Virtual Local Distillery Tour – Hosted by Golden Moon Distillery
- Silent Auction – With so many amazing options
- Live Virtual Event – Our closing ceremonies are sure to be entertaining
- Virtual Scavenger Hunt / Photo Competition – get your cohort together for some fun photo-taking opportunities around town.
- Daily Premier Limited-Time Auction Items – 4th Row Hamilton Tickets (March 2022), Ski Grandby Ranch Home Stay, and so much more!
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: where anyone can easily create their own fundraising page to share with friends
- Donation “Paddleraise” – to fund our scholarships where you can still get some awesome CSC exclusives!
- and of course some entertainment from our community
We know that generous donations are not likely on the top of your to-do list right now. As we continue down this pandemic path and begin to see a glimmer of light at the end of this long dark tunnel. We also know, now more than ever, that regardless of financial setbacks, kids need access to a COVID-safe summer activity where they can actually just be kids again. That’s why all the funds raised in our gala go toward our:
- Community Partnership Program for youth-serving organizations, promoting equity and diversity.
- Adaptive Program for individuals living with diverse abilities promoting further inclusion in our sport.
- Scholarship Program for individuals living with financial hardships which now includes more people than ever before.
Sponsorship Opportunities: please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
Tickets and Registration: coming soon!