Hey there parents, guardians, friends, grandparents…really anyone who is looking to register a lucky kiddo for sailing camp with Community Sailing of Colorado (CSC)…this blog is for you.
We want the registration part to be easy peasy. So we made a step by step on how to register your kiddo for sailing camp this summer.
1 .Go to our website: www.communitysailing.org
a. If you want to browse all the camps we offer, you can go to the “Sailing Programs” tab and click “Youth Programs” and check out the variety of camps for different ages and skill levels and the dates we offer them.
i. If you need any help choosing which camp, we are always happy to answer any questions! Email email@example.com or call (303) 757-7718.
b. If you already know which camp and week(s) you want to register your kiddo for then go to the “Registration” tab and click “Youth Registration”
2. Now that you have picked the right camp and date for your kiddo and have clicked the link to take you to Active Network you are ready for the next steps
3. First, go ahead and click the “View” button next to your desired location
a. FYI, this year is the first year we are offering summer camps at the Union Reservoir in Longmont, so if you are a Longmont family, you no longer have to commute to Boulder, yippee!!
4. The next step is to pick your desired camp and week. On the left-hand side of the browser, you can sort by “Session Type”. Once you sort by the camp(s) you are looking for, they are displayed in chronological order. Go ahead and locate your selections, you can click the “Add” button which will add the camp to your cart.
5. Now that you have added your camp(s) to your cart and are ready to check out. Click the “Continue” button below your selections on the right-hand side
6. We use Active Network which is a national database for registrations so you may already have an account if you have registered for other camps or even a State of Colorado Fishing License
a. If you don’t have an account, you will have to input your email address and agree to the conditions to continue
7. Next, go ahead and fill out the camper information, add After Care or Before Care if needed, choose whether you want to make a donation to our Youth Scholarship Fund and even pick if you want any CSC schwag
8. Once you have filled out the necessary info and have clicked “Continue” this is where if you don’t already have an account you will have to input all of the nitty-gritty details and agree to our waivers and agreements and hit “Continue”
a. If you have an account, this information should be saved so double check and fill anything else out required and hit “Continue”.
9. The next page will let you review your order, apply any coupon codes, pay for your order, and hit “Complete”. Boom. You are done and your lucky kiddo is signed up for sailing camp! Look out in your inbox for a confirmation email, see you this summer!