We will always try and sail every day for the duration of camp but know the weather doesn’t always cooperate. In the case of severe inclement weather, you will receive a text with instructions about early dismissal or late start details. We only do this in the most severe circumstances but on average it is something that happens a couple of times each summer. Please plan to monitor your phone and be able to respond to potential inclement weather texts in a timely manner.
Please note that all of our camps take place in an open-air, outdoor setting.
- At this time we are not requiring masks or social distancing during our summer camps, which all take place in an open-air, outdoor setting.
- Children are now allowed to sign up solo and sail with other children (we no longer require predesignated buddies)
- We are not mandating vaccines to participate nor are we asking for vaccination status.
- Knowing that we continue to be in a state of flux with variants and outbreaks we will reserve the right to require masks and/or social distancing onshore if it becomes appropriate for us to do so in order to keep camps safe AND fully staffed.
- We kindly ask that any individual who is exhibiting COVID symptoms self-test and only come to camp if they have a negative test result. Additionally, if any participant has confirmed exposure to someone else who has COVID that they monitor symptoms and only come to camp after testing negative.